Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tool # 9

  1. I think it is important to tie the technology to the class objectives so that students see the technology as a tool for learning rather than as an end to itself. I think the technology objective should suport the content objective, just like the language objective suports the content objective.

  2. To hold students accountable I would watch each video for understand and pick one different piece per student to grade.  This will help with my amount of grading because each student does not know what question I will pick to grade.


    The first site I visited was manipula math.  I explored an activity they had on the pythagorean theorem.  I could use this as a station to let the students explore and see how the theorem works.  Some students are more visual learners.  A second site I liked was Mangahigh. I think I could use this as an incentive to have the students learn the desired concept.  

  3. With these as stations I would have to make sure that one students wasn't taking all the turns.  Its a matter of putting procedures into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment